You can find out more about our plans to improve health and well being in Greenwich by reading our Commissioning Intentions, published in December 2016, or our NHS Greenwich CCG Strategic and Operational Plans for 2014/15 to 2018/19.
Our 2012-13 Integrated Plan was developed prior to our formation as a clincal commissioning group.
Recent service improvements:
- An innovative way of offering community children services with a 'no wrong door' approach was implemented when the Integrated Children Community Nursing team designed a service from direct feedback of children using this service and their carers.
- End of life care- A service provided by Bexley and Greenwich Hospice, MacMillan and Oxleas, providing 7 day palliative care for patients in the borough.
- Celebrate and Protect- Birthday cards sent to 4 years old to encourage the uptake of immunisation.
- Roll-out of the successful pilot programme supporting Evidence into Practice to improve detection and management of diabetes and cardio-vascular by primary care practices in Greenwich.
- Successful health promotion road shows including Lung-Age (supports stop smoking initiatives); cancer awareness and prevention; NHS health checks outreach.