Ways to get involved
NHS Greenwich Clinical Commissioning Group aims to put the patient at the centre of all that we do.
Through getting involved, you can help shape the healthcare services that you use.
Contact the engagement team for a conversation about the different ways you can get involved and how we can support your participation.
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us: 020 3049 9000
- write to us at: Freepost engagement response, Communications and Engagement Team, NHS Greenwich CCG, The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, London SE18 6ND
There are a number of ways that you can get involved and influence services, including:
- Join our mailing list so we can keep you informed about our work, events and involvement opportunities.
- Join your GP practice Patient Participation Group
- Meet us at one of our Engagement events
- Attend one of our Governing Body meetings
- Find out about your local Healthwatch
- Greenwich Diabetes Group
- Let us know if you have a particular area of interest and any communication preferences or accessibility needs.
- You can be involved remotely, by telephone, post or email, and at events and meetings.
- You don’t need to commit on an ongoing basis.
- We welcome your involvement and can provide information in other languages both verbal and written, braille, large font, easy read and we can arrange for support during meetings and events so that everyone can participate.