NHS Greenwich Clinical Commissioning Group works to put patients and their carers at the centre of all we do. We want you to feel that you are being listened to, and that your views are making a valuable contribution in setting health priorities for Greenwich.
To keep residents and stakeholders informed about our work, we publish the Greenwich News e-bulletin
The May 2018 issue of Greenwich News contains articles on:
- the new South East London Commissioning Alliance
- our Clinical Commissioning Strategy – and how you can help to design a new vision for Greenwich
- self-care and changes to the prescribing of over-the-counter medicines
- GP Access Hubs which offer GP appointments seven days a week
- a guide to how you can get involved and influence services.
How to get involved
There are many ways to get involved with Greenwich CCG to help shape the healthcare services that you use
You can do any, or all, of the following:
We want to hear your views and ideas, so get in touch if you have ideas or suggestions for how we can continue to improve. Please contact Patricia Kanneh-Fitzgerald, senior stakeholder engagement officer, by calling 020 3049 9042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org